Dear Democrats –
You should put forward a plan to improve the ACA right now. It is the #1 issue on Americans’ minds and the Democrats are ceding it entirely to the Republicans.You can see that people liked your first try (the ACA).
Now that the people know that, why not say here’s how we think the ACA needs to be improved (medical device tax, cross state line competition (but with recipient’s home state regulatory jurisdiction), HSAs to cover deductibles). Dare Trump to come up with something better. Force him to admit that single payer is the only viable solution.
You get improved health insurance no matter what AND you might be able to snatch an issue completely away from the Republicans.
Don’t just sit there doing nothing. Like the Republicans during Obama. Just saying “no” to everything without providing an alternative or a voice or anything.
Not a dime’s worth of difference.
“Everything was going well until—plot twist—a mad man using “primitive methods” and guided by no more than the “emotions of crowds” defeated the Digital zombie. Just lopped its head off.”
The best description of the 2016 Presidential Election I’ve read. Sheer perfection. http://ow.ly/aIHu309ihwr
Repeal & Replace? It’s “not going to happen,” Boehner says. http://ow.ly/8d2v309idAB
This is the most beautifully insane “news” story ever created. Read it and ponder what type of person believed it. http://ow.ly/P8qp309gFcu
Just for those that have been complaining about the constant politics out there. From my recipe book.
RiverHouse Creamy Avocado Habanero Egg Salad
Avocado , Habanero Peppers , Eggs, Picnic, Salad, Sandwich
Prep 5 M ∙ Cook 5 M ∙ Makes 1 ∙ Difficulty Easy ∙ Source RiverHouse
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ An Avocado
- ¼ Sweet Yellow Pepper, finely diced
- ½-1 teaspoon Green Habanero Hot Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Lettuce for Serving
1. Mash the hard boiled eggs with the yogurt and salt & pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Mash the avocado separately and then add to the eggs.
3. Add the habanero pepper and green habanero hot sauce and mix together.
4. Spoon egg salad into washed green lettuce leaves, garnish with parsley, lime wedges, thin pickled vidalia onion slices and more hot sauce if desired.
Serve with a snifter of añejo tequila. Cazadores if you can. The vanilla notes in the tequila really work with the fruity flavor of the habanero